Last Film You Saw

It was, cheers mate. It's a good film, even you might like it........................then again maybe not ;P

has it got a shark with a lazer attached to it ? if not i am not interested you cultured twat. :-D

I will give it a whirl, i have exhausted most of my "to watch" list film wise now so no excuses.

has it got a shark with a lazer attached to it ? if not i am not interested you cultured twat. :-D

I will give it a whirl, i have exhausted most of my "to watch" list film wise now so no excuses.

It has a bloke who sees dead people with a bit of a love story and some nasty fucking demon type things.

Ahh i like demon type mental is it real type films.

The demon things seem to feed on emotions, especially violent ones and always turn up when something nasty is about to happen and only he can see them. When the town becomes infested with them, shit gets real.

The demon things seem to feed on emotions, especially violent ones and always turn up when something nasty is about to happen and only he can see them. When the town becomes infested with them, shit gets real.

that sounds very good actually, hope they did it as well as you note as i like dark fantasy type films rather a lot tbh.

X-Men Apocalypse. Like the concept of x-men but the film was fairly underwhelming. Sansa Stark is as wooden as they come - might as well have a cardboard cutout for her scenes. She does play the part of teenage talent caught in the headlights well though. Shame it doesn't make good viewing for the young Jean Grey to be so one-dimensional.
Jennifer Lawrence doesn't convince me as having any emotional gravitas either.
Fassbender excellent as always though.

that sounds very good actually, hope they did it as well as you note as i like dark fantasy type films rather a lot tbh.

It's not a horror film mate, a bit dark but not really a horror. It is extremely close to the book, the only difference is that in film he has a full size cardboard cutout of Elvis in his flat. In the books he is actually haunted by The King. The dead seek him out because they want him to do something for them. He never works out what Elvis wants.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.