Last Film You Saw

Gonna stick Inferno on, decent copy just dropped, anyone already seen the film?

Just been reading the reviews of it. Everyone who has read the book is whinging like fuck because they completely changed the best bit of the book, the ending.
Not sure what I'm watching tonight, I've got a shit load of stuff recorded, but Sky Q is a steaming pile of rancid donkey shit and needs to be reset every time you watch something you have downloaded from box sets or catch up. I was having connectivity issues with my firestick too.
I might watch Agent 47. Is it any good?

Just been reading the reviews of it. Everyone who has read the book is whinging like fuck because they completely changed the best bit of the book, the ending.
Not sure what I'm watching tonight, I've got a shit load of stuff recorded, but Sky Q is a steaming pile of rancid donkey shit and needs to be reset every time you watch something you have downloaded from box sets or catch up. I was having connectivity issues with my firestick too.
I might watch Agent 47. Is it any good?

Fucking awful mate, dont bother

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.