Last Film You Saw

Girl on the Train. I thought it was good despite the lukewarm reviews. I hadn't read the book though so the USA setting didn't bother me.

Just watching the brilliant Ratatouille for the 20th time with my daughter.
Don't know if you use kodi mate, but there's a decent kids addon called TYKES, It's in the mwiz repo, good for Disney films etc

Just finished Nocturnal Animals (7.6/10). I really look forward to anything with Jake Gyllenhaal. You know you're in for some wild shit as long is isn't some obvious film like Prince of Persia. Amy Adams was great. Kind of slow at times.

Not big on musicals, like at all. Still worth a go?

Worth a watch but I didn't think it was as great as it is hailed, the story was strong enough though and the music numbers not overplayed, it's more a homage to old hollywood in a modern setting, I recomend watching it.

plus its got emma stone in it so whats not to like

Last edited:
Watched the following over past few days:

1. Don't breathe - Good horror film. Enjoyed it. Different to your typical horror films.
2. Magnificent seven - enjoyable
3. Captain fantastic - must watch!!! highly recommended.

Watched The Girl With All The Gifts last night.....okay-ish.....whilst not a fan of zombie films its not a patch on Pride and Prejudice and Zombies which I really enjoyed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.