Last Film You Saw

Watching it now myself, 30 mins in very good up to now

Edit: once they get to the ridge and it's shows what he did it is quite humbling and emotional, one of the best films I have seen in a while 9/10

Fuck me mate. I nearly turned it off a dozen times in the first hour.
Absolute pile of shit until they got to the ridge.

Don't hang up...... I hung up after 15 mins, absolute garbage
Hahahahaha, i was going to watch that but i'll give it a swerve. I am waiting for rogue one, it must be out soon, 2 months since cinematic release and screeners to. Mind you i gave up getting all giddy after waiting nearly 2 years since word broke about Suicide Squad, what a total let down that was.

Hahahahaha, i was going to watch that but i'll give it a swerve. I am waiting for rogue one, it must be out soon, 2 months since cinematic release and screeners to. Mind you i gave up getting all giddy after waiting nearly 2 years since word broke about Suicide Squad, what a total let down that was.
Yes give it a very wide berth mate, shocking.
You had no whispers at all about rogue one?, yes concur about SS, letdown

The Girl With All The Gifts - Girlbob and Zin were right.
Sicario - Not bad
Zombieland - Brilliant
Dirty Grandpa - Fucking awful. wft is De Niro thinking of with all the shite he's doing lately?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.