Last Film You Saw

Ok, so - XXX 3 Return of Xander Cage or Ghost in the Shell? I'm going for the latter but the missus wants the former.

There Will Be Blood.
Thought Id give it another watch last night as it is about 10 years since I saw it last. Great film, Daniel Day Lewis is a brilliant actor and plays a real horrible bastard in it

There Will Be Blood.
Thought Id give it another watch last night as it is about 10 years since I saw it last. Great film, Daniel Day Lewis is a brilliant actor and plays a real horrible bastard in it
Is that the one where no one says anything for about the first 30 minutes? I was getting to turn it off. He does play a real nasty twat very well.

Ghost in the shell. Pretty crap but it I'm not averse to watching shit when it's late at night. I watched that alien one with John travolta all the way through once. 5/10. Get a good idea of what miss johansen might look like naked. And ima liking it.

Hidden Figures. Based on actual events during the first steps of the space race. Costner understated but very good. 8/10 very enjoyable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.