Last Film You Saw

Markt85 said:
Inbetweeners 2

I was in hysterics watching this. Much much funnier than the 1st.

Then that is one to be watched because the 1st one was hilarious.

Watching 'Nude Nuns With Big Guns' at the moment, Tarrantino should be afraid. I'll report back at the end.

Aphex said:

and with a title like that you'd think they couldn't go wrong. Its like the one I saw about Nazis living on the moon. How the fuck can you go wrong with Moon Nazis!?

stony said:
Aphex said:

and with a title like that you'd think they couldn't go wrong. Its like the one I saw about Nazis living on the moon. How the fuck can you go wrong with Moon Nazis!?

I really liked that film.. tip top. Get Wolfenstien New Order on ps4 etc, it's just like it! (A bit)

As for nude nuns, it was shoestring budget stuff and I think they did well on it, birds were a bit low grade tho. No cheerleaders.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Tarantino will always do his thing, though again, look at Django, look at 12 Years a Slave, look at Tarantino's quotes about Django, need I say more...

I don't honestly know what you expected from "Nude nuns with big guns" though.

It was extremely authentic for 20 minutes, reminded me of Superfly. Director is one to watch..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.