Last Film You Saw

TFC said:
stony said:
Odd Thomas - Wasn't sure what to expect really because it doesn't really sound like my sort of film, but I was pleasantly surprised. I really enjoyed it and may have a look and see what the books are like.

I watched this on Netflix last night (the name rang a bell, now I know its because of the Koontz books). I was also pleasantly surprised, hopefully they do a sequel in Vegas, that has promise.

Also Addison Timlin is lovely, did some sterling work in Californication a few years back ;)
Bloody awful film. Felt like a crap tv series condensed in to a hour and a half of bad acting and worse script. Rip off of the frighteners which is a good movie. Made no sense either why a guy was shooting up a mall to make everyone run out in panic and then couple of minutes later try and blow it up...wtf all the potential victims would have left the scene. And the cringe worthy ending. Shite awful movie avoid like ebola

Wio Gumflapdinand said:
TFC said:
stony said:
Odd Thomas - Wasn't sure what to expect really because it doesn't really sound like my sort of film, but I was pleasantly surprised. I really enjoyed it and may have a look and see what the books are like.

I watched this on Netflix last night (the name rang a bell, now I know its because of the Koontz books). I was also pleasantly surprised, hopefully they do a sequel in Vegas, that has promise.

Also Addison Timlin is lovely, did some sterling work in Californication a few years back ;)
Bloody awful film. Felt like a crap tv series condensed in to a hour and a half of bad acting and worse script. Rip off of the frighteners which is a good movie. Made no sense either why a guy was shooting up a mall to make everyone run out in panic and then couple of minutes later try and blow it up...wtf all the potential victims would have left the scene. And the cringe worthy ending. Shite awful movie avoid like ebola
I'll use the spoiler tags so I don't spoil it for people who've yet to see it.

They locked the doors, no one could run out

It was nothing like the Frighteners, if you're going to compare it to anything then its a Buffyised version of the Sixth Sense.

I thought I'd spend the night trying to dispel the myth that is Ryan Gosling. Watched 'Only God Forgives' which is so vague it may as well be a silent film, regardless of the potentially interesting plot, then gave 'Drive' a go. Complete misfire violence and waste of a great supporting cast.

The best thing he's done is 'Ryan Gosling Won't Eat His Cereal' all condensed into a couple of minutes on YouTube. I expect, like the milk used.

Aphex said:
I thought I'd spend the night trying to dispel the myth that is Ryan Gosling. Watched 'Only God Forgives' which is so vague it may as well be a silent film, regardless of the potentially interesting plot, then gave 'Drive' a go. Complete misfire violence and waste of a great supporting cast.

The best thing he's done is 'Ryan Gosling Won't Eat His Cereal' all condensed into a couple of minutes on YouTube. I expect, like the milk used.

hahaha, yhp in one.

just watched The Butler, fluffy American hero nonsense as usual, completely ridiculous but it's alright, it's one of those that if you flick it on you'll have it in the background without being bothered by it.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Aphex said:

hahaha, yhp in one.

just watched The Butler, fluffy American hero nonsense as usual, completely ridiculous but it's alright, it's one of those that if you flick it on you'll have it in the background without being bothered by it.

Saw that advertised on sky on demand..

Watched a fluffy one myself today as well, Detention on Netflix. If I was 15 I would have loved it, it had it's moments.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.