Last Film You Saw

Not a film but recently watched this new Cosmos show, 5 episodes so far. Some of it is difficult to comprehend, but they've done a good job on making accessible to most. Fantastic show, although I think they missed a trick on the music.

Blue Maverick said:
Noah, absolute shite 4/10

What a dreadful film. Wanted to leave the cinema after 20 mins.

4/10 though....... You at least described it correctly..... Absolute shite 2/10 for me.

The Fattest Man in Britain 8.5/10 - Timothy Spall played this role brilliantly, which is quite a feat as he's largely immobile sat in an armchair for the majority of the 1hr 20mins just shows what a fantastic actor he is. A very funny and ultimately heartwarming film, accompanied by a wonderful soundtrack by Badly Drawn Boy. Stunned this film didn't make it to the big screen - strongly suggest you check it out online (Vimeo) if you haven't watched it!

Wasteland - A British crime/revenge film set in Leeds....brilliant film, great acting and a refreshing change from all the Cockernee based stuff we are used to, 8/10

Silver linings playbook

Very good, some funny scenes and shows how close we could all be to being classed as a nut job.

Wio Gumflapdinand said:
Watched a film tonight called "the borderlands". 2013 British horror and I have to say being a horror fan that has become disillusioned with the genre recently it was a pleasant suprise. Good acting and decent story and plenty of frightening moments but not overdone. 8/10

Just watched this, its a creepy fucking film. Being a big horror fan too, I was expecting the usual possesion /demon rubbish, but this was a subtle film, not to over the top.

Mayor West said:
Wio Gumflapdinand said:
Watched a film tonight called "the borderlands". 2013 British horror and I have to say being a horror fan that has become disillusioned with the genre recently it was a pleasant suprise. Good acting and decent story and plenty of frightening moments but not overdone. 8/10

Just watched this, its a creepy fucking film. Being a big horror fan too, I was expecting the usual possesion /demon rubbish, but this was a subtle film, not to over the top.

Sounds good I love a good horror. I'll be giving it a try tomorrow night.

Robot and Frank. Hmmmm, not bad.

Borderlands. Like others have said, creepy and great acting.

Case 39. Horror with her out of Bridget Jones's Diary. Watchable but ridiculous.

Shooter. Crap.

Sky only just been fixed today so been hammering the Netflix.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.