Last Film You Saw

The Greatest Showman - I thought it was superb. Musicals really aren't my thing but this was quite brilliantly done, 8.5/10

I don't think "Downsizing" is as bad as many are making out.

I'm not sure if people tend to be influenced by trailers and hype before seeing the end product.

It's something that I tend not to do as I filter films better than having a preconceived notion beforehand.

I'm not, of course, dismissing anybody else's view on films, but in this case, I wonder what people take away from this production as per their views...?
The trailer set it up for me anyway as a comedy not a statement on global ending etc.

Black Panther I think and I never thought I’d say this I’m becoming bored of the Marvel universe, I think Infinity Wars should be the end of it but it won’t be, another average film for me 6/10.

I don't think "Downsizing" is as bad as many are making out.

I'm not sure if people tend to be influenced by trailers and hype before seeing the end product.

It's something that I tend not to do as I filter films better than having a preconceived notion beforehand.

I'm not, of course, dismissing anybody else's view on films, but in this case, I wonder what people take away from this production as per their views...?
I liked it a little.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.