Last Film You Saw

FixedDefenselessFirecrest-max-1mb.gif

Adkins fighting funny in this....

8/10

You do know your mean average for films is 8.3/10??

This includes the entire fast and furious franchise to boot, I think I need @Bigga to have a word!!!

Avengers infinity war (6/10)

Far to many characters to concentrate efforts, and neglected core characters such as banna... let’s have it right, it’s now a cash cow!!

I thought there was one too many threads. Still enjoyed it though, it's a cash cow but the ambition and entertainment are enough to keep me interested. Liked the way they did the ending too. 7.5/10 for me.

Thor going to get the Axe was unnecessary IMO, although I appreciated it was laying a false thread of hope, he should have stayed with the rest of the Guardians as the chopping and changing ultimately left the story too strung out. Peter Dinklage's character was a waste of a good actor too.

American Psycho

I love the book and they did a great job with the film.

The scene in which he ‘kills’ Paul Allen is particularly brilliant.

Christian Bale is underrated as an actor in my view. I think he’s up there with Hiddleston, Hardy and Leo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.