Last Film You Saw

We watched this tonight and it was incredible.I have no penchant to bore the trews off folk at this god forsaken hour of night but miss it at your own peril.Vince vaughn can dance the dance and makes Stalone in Lock Up look positively tame.Harrowing stuff of nightmares so not for the faint hearted.

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/brawl_in_cell_block_99/

https://www.rogerebert.com/reviews/brawl-in-cell-block-99-2017

http://www.denofgeek.com/uk/movies/brawl-in-cell-block-99/51980/brawl-in-cell-block-99-review

Was you smoking crack when you watched it???

It’s an absolute tragedy of a film and Vaughn makes tree beard look like lord Olivier

Anyone who is using Sly as a benchmark is on the 12 steps program.... ban hammer coming your way!!!

Infinity War is, the more i think of it... bloody fantastic. Think of films that got fucked up because of not enough storyline on x character or a stupid little side plot that frustrates you so much the great main bit is severely hampered. It is so easy to make a film like this a mangled mess with no real direction or at least come across as fragmented.

The characters are blended well i.e. Avengers meeting Guardians with the chemistry they have and they dynamics that quickly evolve. Thanos is probably one of my new fav characters from any film. He is absolute in his ideals BUT he not just a nutter, you get the feeling he really does care (in his own way) for the greater good of all life. This makes him very complex imo with features we can relate to however tenuous. He is just a being willing to crack a lot of eggs to get the job done as he sees it.

Some of Thanos lines are super cool to "Fun isn't something one considers when balancing the universe. But this... does put a smile on my face!". What a cool motherfucker!

They certainly gave Thanos a better rationale than in the comic, where everything he was doing was because he had a crush on death and was trying to impress her.

It’s an absolute tragedy of a film and Vaughn makes tree beard look like lord Olivier

Anyone who is using Sly as a benchmark is on the 12 steps program.... ban hammer coming your way!!!
I had to laugh when I saw the Stallone comparison. I've seen more convincing acting from a milk carton than from "Sly".

It was watchable enough, I didnt mind it and I cant abide most new films. I was very drunk though

I had to laugh when I saw the Stallone comparison. I've seen more convincing acting from a milk carton than from "Sly".

I once went out with a girl that rated Rocky as the best film ever and Sly Stalones performance as the the greatest of all time.
And yes, she was on crack, literally. She was a crack head.

They certainly gave Thanos a better rationale than in the comic, where everything he was doing was because he had a crush on death and was trying to impress her.

Yes!!

I said something similar a few pages back. My 'relationship' with 'Thanos' has changed. We're not just dealing with a TOTAL nutcase here!

I didn't input 'Lady Death' cos I thought she came into the mix later in the original run.

I thought he was mad, got bored,was mad, thought 'what's the point? and THEN Lady Death came along!

I might be wrong!

Anyway, since the screen writers have claimed a new pathway for "Avengers: Infinity War", it will be interesting to see where they go now!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.