Last Film You Saw

The Invisible man (2020) Highly recommend! With the firestick, kodi (updates can be found here) and couple of good apps you can find almost all the movies and tv shows available in the internet. No need to pay for all the expensive streaming services like it was before.

Last edited:
RRR

The mrs stuck it on and I didn't really have a clue what I was in for when it started, but by the end of it I was in Indian dress doing a hybrid dance/fight scene around the house. An epic film that I thought was absolutely brilliant. And it finished, much to my satisfaction, with a full cast dance ensemble.

Prey - passed an hour and half....

13 Lives - got better as the story unravelled,Colin Farrell is fucking terrible though (no change)

I enjoyed Prey. Wasn't the Predator different looking because it was 300 years ago and they haven't advanced as much as they had by the time Arnie twats it?

I enjoyed Prey. Wasn't the Predator different looking because it was 300 years ago and they haven't advanced as much as they had by the time Arnie twats it?
In the lore there are different clans who vary in appearance and size. I like to think that is why they chose to do that but they probably just thought "fuck it, make them look different"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.