Last Film You Saw

Saltburn.

Best film I've seen in a long time. Pinpoint script, great acting and glossy production throughout; it was like a two hour long Gucci advert. Some scenes that will make you wince, but I can't recommend highly enough.

The Iron Claw - 9/10

Been waiting for this one for a while. True story about the Von Erich wrestling family. Beautifully shot, incredibly acted and heartbreaking.

Never thought I’d write the words ‘Zac Effron’ and ‘should have been Oscar nominated’ in the same sentence. In fact how the whole film was over looked in favour of some of the chunder at those awards is a mystery.

The whole cast is brilliant, Jeremy Allen White continuing his pathway to superstardom as well. Highly recommend.

Side note, i don’t like wrestling, but you don’t need to know a jot to relate to this film.

Last edited:
Underground 6, I was all settled to watch Return of the King when my daughter pipes up she now wants to watch LOTR because her teacher said it’s good, so now I’ve got to watch the first two again, considering that’s nearly 8 hours no way my 11 year old watches them all the way through. Anyway back to Underground 6 typical Michael Bay nonsense with Ryan Reynolds’s been Ryan Reynold, 6/10 just for the set pieces.

Just finished - Rolling Stones Gimme Shelter Altamont 1969 - a fuck up from day one
Building the stage at the bottom of a hill
Building that stage only about 2ft above ground level
Brown acid in jugs

However, the majority of people (those not in the vicinity of the stage and the Hells Angels) enjoyed the festival.

Track down a full boot of the Stones set- its really impressive (possibly due to fear-induced adrenaline)

Anyone But You

Wife wanted to see this romcom, absolute shit

would only give it 2/10 and that’s for Sydney Sweeney’s body and her revealing dresses

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.