Last Film You Saw

Beverly Hills cop 1&2

Still great.....holds up pretty well. Cant believe Axel Foleys boss wasn t redeveloped as he s hilarious.

Pineapple Express, i thought it was shit when i seen it way back..... It appears i was right as it is horseshit.

I think the last film I saw at the cinema was Big Fish, when it was released about 20 or more years ago. It is crazy to go to a cinema now, the expense, car parking and behaviour of other cinema goers put us off, and apparently it has got much more expensive and behaviour has got worse since then. We do watch a few movies on TV when we have time

I think the last film I saw at the cinema was Big Fish, when it was released about 20 or more years ago. It is crazy to go to a cinema now, the expense, car parking and behaviour of other cinema goers put us off, and apparently it has got much more expensive and behaviour has got worse since then. We do watch a few movies on TV when we have time

I love going to the cinema and it's only a fiver at the Vue. We bring our own snacks and parking is free after 6.

Finally saw Poor Things the other day, and I thought it was great. It's a fascinating film, though, as what I really love about it is the main message - the way that as Emma Stone's character keeps getting more and more agency and independence, the men around her hate her more and more. It's a clearly feminist message. But as far as I can tell, it's almost all men who actually like it.

The Abyss, remastered in 4k and Dolby Atmos, it’s 35 years old! It looks fantastic although the CGI is obviously weak compared to modern films but the rest looks fantastic and the sound is great, it’s a long time since I’ve watched it and this version contains the banned rat scene. One if Cameron’s great films but he went up his own arse with Avatar. 7.5/10

Went to see One Life last night. I vaguely remember the That's Life episode so probably needed a reminder of this story. Amazing effort by this man and all involved in getting those kids out. A lot of tissues being passed around in the cinema. Anthony Hopkins very good, Helena Bonham Carter is class.

Went to see One Life last night. I vaguely remember the That's Life episode so probably needed a reminder of this story. Amazing effort by this man and all involved in getting those kids out. A lot of tissues being passed around in the cinema. Anthony Hopkins very good, Helena Bonham Carter is class.
I didn’t know it was that sort of film!

Roadhouse the new one, what can I say the original is superior, Connor MacGregor roided up and walking like he’s carrying carpets and shit himself, basically playing himself a complete bellend! 5/10

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.