Last Film You Saw

Always tickles me in the original Ghostbusters film, there's a scene where the demon hands burst out of the armchair and kops a feel of Sigourney Weavers bosoms, and it goes unnoticed for a PG certified film.
Lucky demon dog.. ;-)

Sigourney was the bomb milf back in the day. Just something about her..

Shhhh...
Do you smell something..

Always tickles me in the original Ghostbusters film, there's a scene where the demon hands burst out of the armchair and kops a feel of Sigourney Weavers bosoms, and it goes unnoticed for a PG certified film.
Same with many of our favourite movies from the 80s - like Clash of the Titans, Back to the Future, Goonies, Big Trouble in Little China, Beetlejuice, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Big, etc. Even Superman.

Better I think as movies for young teens than as "family movies".

Avengers Infinity Wars 9/10 still a great film will to Endgame today, both proper blockbusters and back when Marvel was good.
Solo a Star Wars story, 6.5/10 a lot better than it should’ve been but not really necessary in the SW universe, Rogue One is the only decent thing.

Avengers Infinity Wars 9/10 still a great film will to Endgame today, both proper blockbusters and back when Marvel was good.
Solo a Star Wars story, 6.5/10 a lot better than it should’ve been but not really necessary in the SW universe, Rogue One is the only decent thing.
I likednsolo and think it suffered because the new trillogy second film was so shite and 6 months before it, so the negativity for sll things SW was still there

It’s a shame what has happened to Marvel since Disney got their hands on it, shit films and too many series to try to follow

GB has its issues for me but I still thoroughly enjoyed it.

Murray underused and lots of scenes (including ones with him) from the trailers weren’t included.

Final act felt rushed and would have benefited from more time seeing how the big bad wreaked havoc.

Better than Afterlife? Very, very different style. This felt like an extended episode of the cartoon - and I mean that as a compliment.

I love the original and its sequel - these last two are pleasant additions but obviously don’t come close to GB1.
Murray might be underused but unfortunately he's old and knackered!

The original was a hit because of the comedy between the main protagonists. He ad libbed a few scenes, you can usually tell which ones, the slight bemusement on Weavers face is a small giveaway.

It was all balanced rather well.

2 was of similar vein but apart from the beginning not as well told story wise.

Afterlife was a bridging gap, a homage with loads of nods to the original including the little piano asides.

The new one just takes it a little further away. I enjoyed it, but then it's Ghostbusters. Of course I would.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.