Last Film You Saw

I agree they do need to keep their own identity and, as you say, more adult orientation but financially I think it's doing them no great favours.

Btw I love 'Gotham' and have seen the route they've opted for with the later Batman films but the gloomier scenarios and rain swept scenes can be hard going for 2 hours plus!
Have you ever seen Se7en? The scenarios there dont get any gloomier or rainer, and its one of the best films you' ll see

The Witch(2016) - 91% rotten tomatoes

Watched this because of the reviews and a good trailer.

Negatives - Thought it was fucking awful, was boring, too self important, didn't have a clue what the actors were saying half the time

Positives - The goat, is well made and looks good
Thought it was the best film of the year so far imo

Amazing performances especially by the young lad

solid 9/10

Brooklyn - Couldn't decide if it was a chick-flick or a serious piece of drama, so settled on the drama just to make myself feel more comfortable with having enjoyed it, 8/10

Spy - Against my better judgement I thought I'd give it a go. Fucking dreadful. I didn't even last until Jason Statham made an appearance. Not only did it have the terminally unfunny Miranda in, it also had the seriously annoying Melissa McCarthy.

0.4/10

Spy - Against my better judgement I thought I'd give it a go. Fucking dreadful. I didn't even last until Jason Statham made an appearance. Not only did it have the terminally unfunny Miranda in, it also had the seriously annoying Melissa McCarthy.

0.4/10

I'm getting this .4 scoring system now, it's the ginger cunts!!!

I'm getting this .4 scoring system now, it's the ginger cunts!!!

MixedAnxiousGermanspitz.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.