Last Film You Saw

Captain Fantastic

Worth watching but I think it was meant to more charming than I was picking up plus I wasn't too sympathetic towards the dad.

Also nothing to do with Micky Mac.

Last edited:
I think "Gone Girl" is highly underrated, myself, YC76!

Generally speaking, people don't know how to react to a film with no closure!

No offence, but it is absolute garbage.

But, each to their own...

LOL! Ain't that right, partner!

I don't, generally, recommend films about 'Ghetto Life' as it all gets stereotyped eventually, especially after "Boyz n tha Hood" had such an impact.

But, I would put "Kicks" at, at least, level pegging as that film with its modern day outlook.

One of my favourite films of the year.

Very bored last night i watched The Late Bloomer, a new 'comedy'. It was fucking dreadful, if you stumble across this on kodi or somewhere and are tempted, dont. Its shit. 3/10

Mike and some other fella need wedding dates

For a by the numbers rom com it wasn't as bad as I was expecting. 6/10 from me. The wife laughed a lot and gave it a 7.371/10.

Brillaint book. Hard for the movie to live up to, but it did a pretty decent job of it.
I thought it was maybe the best neo-Thriller I've seen it quite a while. It does for modern marriage what Blue Velvet did for 80's rural America. It challenges perception with subversive character studies. I thought Rosamund Pike made the film really. Had David Fincher not removed Reese Witherspoon from that role... it would have torpedoed it.

Last edited:
The Worlds End

I Still think these mega slash kill thriller films mixed with a quint English backdrop still has a place but we all reckon this one was a tired effort sadly, still good background viewing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.