Last game: will we see the League cup?

Judge Roughneck

The fact that we have actually won one of the 3 domestic honours has been a bit muted. Understandable, given that we needed to focus on other matters until the end of the season.
We saw the briefest of glimpses before kick off at the first home match following the cup final.
I don't think it warrants a parade but I would like to see it shown to the fans by the team during a lap of honour following the West Ham game so we can finish the season on a positive note and all acknowledge the achievement and remind ourselves that we've got something to build on next season. It would be right for everyone to stay behind for once and not get into slanging matches with players.
And two fingers up to everyone else.

Judge Roughneck said:
The fact that we have actually won one of the 3 domestic honours has been a bit muted. Understandable, given that we needed to focus on other matters until the end of the season.
We saw the briefest of glimpses before kick off at the first home match following the cup final.
I don't think it warrants a parade but I would like to see it shown to the fans by the team during a lap of honour following the West Ham game so we can finish the season on a positive note and all acknowledge the achievement and remind ourselves that we've got something to build on next season. It would be right for everyone to stay behind for once and not get into slanging matches with players.
They can walk around with it while they build the stand for the prem trophy to be awarded to us it will fill the time in then they can show both of them off :) it's not over yet.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Judge Roughneck said:
They can walk around with it while they build the stand for the prem trophy to be awarded to us it will fill the time in then they can show both of them off :) it's not over yet.

That's the spirit mate. BUT, just say the unthinkable happens and we only end up with one trophy, are we all going to show a bit of pride or are we going to listen to wankers who don't support City who call it a Mickey Mouse cup apart from when it's the only thing they've won. I say polish it nice and bright and wave it about whatever happens.

Judge Roughneck said:

Because it is the egg cup of trophies.
On par with the Charity Shield.
Sorry.... Community Shield.

Troubadour said:
Judge Roughneck said:

Because it is the egg cup of trophies.
On par with the Charity Shield.
Sorry.... Community Shield.

It's a bit better than the community shield, considering that is a one game competition.

Surely we'll bring it out for the lap of honour?!

Hasn't taken long for some supporters to think the Lge Cup isn't worth winning. Tell that to the 40000 that forked out £100s to go and watch the Final, it's there along side the 1970 and 1976 Finals on our honours list so those that don't think it means anything next time you see any of our great Players in City Sq just go and tell them and see what their reaction is.
We have won a trophy end of and with lots of Lady Luck we will win another on the last day.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Hasn't taken long for some supporters to think the Lge Cup isn't worth winning. Tell that to the 40000 that forked out £100s to go and watch the Final, it's there along side the 1970 and 1976 Finals on our honours list so those that don't think it means anything next time you see any of our great Players in City Sq just go and tell them and see what their reaction is.
We have won a trophy end of and with lots of Lady Luck we will win another on the last day.

spot on matey

its a trophy and we should shout from the roof tops they all call it a micky mouse but all the 91 other teams would love to win even united

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.