Last game: will we see the League cup?

Dipsis_LTU_MC said:
No, we won't see the league cup because Kompany will lift the Premier league title.

2n081lh.jpg

STOP it,now.....!!!!!!!!

Totally agree with OP

Anyone who was there will have it down as one of the best days ever watching City.

This is only the 3rd trophy I've seen us win and I'm still chuffed to fuckin bits we did it.

Plus it's nice for those who couldn't get to Wembley to get a chance to celebrate it with the team

moon said:
Hope the stadium isn't half empty like last season

The players didn't exactly help themselves with the performance that day and the week before in the cup final.

It would be good this season for them to announce that they will parade with the trophy after the game. I celebrated Nasri's goal like a madman at Wembley and whatever happens this season, it had been a good one.

I for one will definitely be staying to applaud their efforts for the season and for the entertainment they have provided this year. Hopefully everyone else will too....

I'll stay behind if they're gonna show Liverpool's title celebrations live on the big screens. Let the players do their lap watching those cunts celebrate the trophy we should have pissed this season, that'll teach them!

Or

I might just fuck off to the pub.

Before we won a trophy, I would have loved to have even just see us win the League Cup.

And winning it after the FA and PL, it still felt fucking amazing.
It's an achievement, a trophy and an honour. Apparently success turns people into spoilt brats and that only the CL is good enough now.

I'd take any trophy we won at the end of the day, the other competitions are different matters. We set out to the that trophy and did. It was a success.
If our league campaign falters and in the end fails, it doesn't take away the joy of that day in London.

Ill Have a butchers at it while I wait for them to come back out with the prem trophey.
then we can watch Gerrard crying again fetch the candles its was his destiny

BlueTG said:
Before we won a trophy, I would have loved to have even just see us win the League Cup.

And winning it after the FA and PL, it still felt fucking amazing.
It's an achievement, a trophy and an honour. Apparently success turns people into spoilt brats and that only the CL is good enough now.

I'd take any trophy we won at the end of the day, the other competitions are different matters. We set out to the that trophy and did. It was a success.
If our league campaign falters and in the end fails, it doesn't take away the joy of that day in London.
True fucking Blue, top day out

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Hasn't taken long for some supporters to think the Lge Cup isn't worth winning. Tell that to the 40000 that forked out £100s to go and watch the Final, it's there along side the 1970 and 1976 Finals on our honours list so those that don't think it means anything next time you see any of our great Players in City Sq just go and tell them and see what their reaction is.
We have won a trophy end of and with lots of Lady Luck we will win another on the last day.
Great post mate,the last four seasons have brought us all the domestic trophies that will do me.

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:
Hasn't taken long for some supporters to think the Lge Cup isn't worth winning. Tell that to the 40000 that forked out £100s to go and watch the Final, it's there along side the 1970 and 1976 Finals on our honours list so those that don't think it means anything next time you see any of our great Players in City Sq just go and tell them and see what their reaction is.
We have won a trophy end of and with lots of Lady Luck we will win another on the last day.
Great post mate,the last four seasons have brought us all the domestic trophies that will do me.

I'm on this boat as well. Proper trophy that is and I'm SOOOOOOOOOO glad we won it.

Lot of knobs on this thread, it's a trophy, a real one, it is the football league cup, granted it's not the PL, the FA or the CL but it's proper silverware, I would have given anything to have won this 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, years ago, don't give a fuck what any other teams fans say or think because they would all be singing from the rafters if they had won it, some blues need to get a grip, we're winning stuff that's what matters, too many "glasses half full fans" for my liking...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.