Last minute winner?

Stoned Rose said:
Lescott.

Player of the season and never gets a fuckin mention.
You must have missed the POTY thread which was nothing but "Where's Lescott's name?"

And rightfully so I may add.

i honestly think id have to lie down.

but after 2 closely fought victories over scum and toon, the reward will be us absolutely coasting to the title v QPR on the last day.

AdamManCity said:
Picture the scene, we have been dominating all game but haven't managed to find the net. To fergie's horror 5 minutes of stoppage time is displayed. We have one final attack and score one of the most important goals in the clubs history, who would you want to score that goal?

tevez

stavros said:
AdamManCity said:
Picture the scene, we have been dominating all game but haven't managed to find the net. To fergie's horror 5 minutes of stoppage time is displayed. We have one final attack and score one of the most important goals in the clubs history, who would you want to score that goal?

tevez
Who?

;-)

stavros said:

but after 2 closely fought victories over scum and toon, the reward will be us absolutely coasting to the title v QPR on the last day.

Just think about that for a second. It's a long way off and will be so difficult. But I can just imagine every single blue staying and cheering in the ground till the next day. Will be the best day of my life if we win it for so many reasons

Joe. He comes up for a corner, the clock reads 94:56 Camel-Bollocks heads it out for Joe to volley it from the edge of the area. Picture it, enjoy boner/erect tits and cross your fingers.

mancityscot said:
stavros said:

Just think about that for a second. It's a long way off and will be so difficult. But I can just imagine every single blue staying and cheering in the ground till the next day. Will be the best day of my life if we win it for so many reasons

yep , il be one of them.<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:40 pm --<br /><br />
jimharri said:
stavros said:
AdamManCity said:

tevez
Who?

;-)

and the goalscorer for city number 32 CCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSS TEVVVVVVEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

then he runs right upto bacon with his hands cupping his ears and laughs in his face.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.