Last night’s laser/light show

Looked good to me on here but I’d love to know the end of that sentence from thingymabob with Micah…. Whatever the competition, whatever the game,…..?
Can't remember the exact words but it was about us always trying to win whatever competition we're playing in regardless of how we're doing in other more prestigious ones.

Last edited:
the light show is good, flags & smoke, for certain night games.

but why the singer opera style bluemoon, it was bad.. Plus the ball in the centre of the pitch with lights on. Sorry not a good one.

It's the future of football. Increasing /improving the entertainment package.

It's all a bit 'meh' to me, but I appreciate that kids will love it and will want more. It's certainly a lot more entertaining than watching one or two kids taking penalties at half time.

Love it or hate it, you can't stop the continuing 'americanisation' of top level sport.

I see cup games as a good night for the younger lot and children mainly and stuff like this must of seemed magical to them. I enjoyed also.
To folk who had never been to a football match I always told them to choose a night match. If anyone was at The Etihad last night taking in their first match it must have seemed like a fairy tale wonderland - and they also got to see City win!

To folk who had never been to a football match I always told them to choose a night match. If anyone was at The Etihad last night taking in their first match it must have seemed like a fairy tale wonderland - and they also got to see City win!
Exactly this, we bumped into some young Irish school kids in town asking for the best way to get to the Etihad, apparently they where over on a school trip, imagine the night they had (for first timers) it will take a generation to get a proper foothold in Ireland, like the red shirts have, but we have to start somewhere, and these kind of things are great

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.