Last night’s laser/light show

Don’t normally care for them but thought last nights was actually really good. Was pretty simple/not too in your face, mainly commentary and some lasers.

Wish they didn’t start it with last years semi final exit though
That was odd but a good show again.

I watch these on the telly (if they are shown) and often wonder about fans who are epileptic and may be affected by the dazzling light show.
I remember taking a group from Flixton youth club in 1988, when I worked there, to Hamburg on the ferry. We had one lad who was epileptic but rarely had a seizure. We were in the disco and the DJ put the strobe lights on and he had a seizure. Whilst other staff supported him, I ran over to the DJ booth asking him to turn the lights off..... the twat kept saying ''what?'' and on the third time of asking I shouted ''turn the fucking lights off you c**t'' which he did lol

I quite like the video montages but they really need to cut out the commentary over the top of the clips. It sounds cringe. Some bloke's balls haven't dropped when he shouts "Dickov!" on the Wembley 99 goal.

I watch these on the telly (if they are shown) and often wonder about fans who are epileptic and may be affected by the dazzling light show.
I remember taking a group from Flixton youth club in 1988, when I worked there, to Hamburg on the ferry. We had one lad who was epileptic but rarely had a seizure. We were in the disco and the DJ put the strobe lights on and he had a seizure. Whilst other staff supported him, I ran over to the DJ booth asking him to turn the lights off..... the twat kept saying ''what?'' and on the third time of asking I shouted ''turn the fucking lights off you c**t'' which he did lol
The flashing lights can bring on a Migraine for some people too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.