Last night’s laser/light show

The light shows are presumably targeted at the CL tourists, especially those that are big into social media and will feature it prominently there. If there’s a good reaction and lots of exposure, it’s money well spent for City as it’s going to encourage more of that demographic to visit and spend cash.
If the old school regulars and (especially) younger locals like it too, that’s a bonus. For what it’s worth, I thought last night’s was great - comfortably the best since the shows kicked off.

Two you lads and their dad sat in front of me were busy watching it on their phones. I said to them - “you don’t have watch it on your phone, it’s live in front of you” . Don’t get this obsession with having to record it on your phone. From ones I have seen on social media they don’t get the whole of it in anyway.
Haha. I filmed it to show the Mrs as she couldn’t make it last night.

Funny last night as when we had a free kick late in the 2nd half I said to the little one that we’re going to score off this, he looks at me and says

“ you’ve seen it on line haven’t you?”

He thought because sometimes when watching games at home that I may hear a goal has been scored because of the delay on the tv. Took a while for him to get that no this time we’re here live lol.

I like that they do stuff like this. Even if it's just some second rate team from Switzerland, its still the top club competition in the world. Make the games feel like a big deal.
It’s better that watching a DJ, pretending to turn knobs to a mix they prepared at home and are just letting it play, on the big screen.

Haha. I filmed it to show the Mrs as she couldn’t make it last night.

Funny last night as when we had a free kick late in the 2nd half I said to the little one that we’re going to score off this, he looks at me and says

“ you’ve seen it on line haven’t you?”

He thought because sometimes when watching games at home that I may hear a goal has been scored because of the delay on the tv. Took a while for him to get that no this time we’re here live lol.
Reminds me of the 70's when someone said we are going to score here.

Have you seen it on the telly? You had to be there I suppose.........

The light shows are presumably targeted at the CL tourists, especially those that are big into social media and will feature it prominently there. If there’s a good reaction and lots of exposure, it’s money well spent for City as it’s going to encourage more of that demographic to visit and spend cash.
If the old school regulars and (especially) younger locals like it too, that’s a bonus. For what it’s worth, I thought last night’s was great - comfortably the best since the shows kicked off.
PAwWAo-1.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.