Last night’s laser/light show

I’m 58 and love it. If beer is that important then that’s there too..everyone wins.

Some people just love finding something to moan about and that’s ok too. I don’t get it sometimes but doesn’t mean I’m right.

I‘d like to keep tradition and move forward with new ideas but if I had to pick I’d go with the latter because if you concentrate on the former you just get United IMHO.
Spooky. Was just wondering how to start my post and I was going to write exactly the same as you including age!!! Only one week left at that age though!

It was funny on sl3 when they said 5 mins to the light show the amount of people who turned around and got another beer I don't mind as its aimed at kids and family's and after all there the future
I was queueing for chips when that came over the PA, priorities and all that! The bit I did see was impressive though, well thought out.

I’m 58 and love it. If beer is that important then that’s there too..everyone wins.

Some people just love finding something to moan about and that’s ok too. I don’t get it sometimes but doesn’t mean I’m right.

I‘d like to keep tradition and move forward with new ideas but if I had to pick I’d go with the latter because if you concentrate on the former you just get United IMHO.

ditto. i'm 58 (i think) and loved it too. fully agree with the moving forward sentiment too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.