Last person post gets £20!!

Re: Last person post gets £20!!

Bluebird1 said:
Morning all:-)

Gaz, if you're planning on saying that you're going to spend the £20 on beer, forget it cos I'm spending it on wine!

No, no, it's nothing like that. More information will follow in about, erm, 9 hours (I havn't been up this early for aages, it feels wrong).

Bluemoon115 said:
Bluebird1 said:

Gaz, if you're planning on saying that you're going to spend the £20 on beer, forget it cos I'm spending it on wine!

No, no, it's nothing like that. More information will follow in about, erm, 9 hours (I havn't been up this early for aages, it feels wrong).

I'm up at 6.30 every day! Am very curious now (but you're still not having the money)!

Bluebird1 said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Bluebird1 said:

I'm up at 6.30 every day! Am very curious now (but you're still not having the money)!
Morning Sue, saw the pics from Saturday looked like you had a good time, shame I couldn't make it. Wonder what tricks Gaz has got up his sleeve?

Morning all
He may have won the lotto and he is going to give us all £20

morning all

did you sleep well I counted the hours down thats 2 nights on the run hopefully tonight I will sleep lke a log

toby said:
morning all

did you sleep well I counted the hours down thats 2 nights on the run hopefully tonight I will sleep lke a log
I am going to sleep very soon

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.