Last person post gets £20!!

Re: Last person post gets £20!!

TOOTS said:
tueartsboots said:
TOOTS said:
tueartsboots said:
I need it for tonight, out to see Abi Tutmuss and will probably meet her after the show, the £20 would make me look well off !

Be careful you may end up with more than a firm handshake and a peck on the cheek
Wife and her client (as in actress not, well you know put it this way I am not a pimp!) will be with me

Another written warning on the way
Just hoping for a good tongue lashing later ! ;-p

Just trying to work out the posting works and the like, as I only signed up today as normally don't have any time to comment on forums and stuff and the random swearing on here tipped it for me to join, hence the unimaginative username.

hello said:
Just trying to work out the posting works and the like, as I only signed up today as normally don't have any time to comment on forums and stuff and the random swearing on here tipped it for me to join, hence the unimaginative username.
You glory hunting rag ! (Don't worry it's an initiation thing, you are bound to get a lot of it as newbie during off sesaon/transfer window)

Welcome to the mad house that is BLUEMOON !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.