Last person post gets £20!!

Re: Last person post gets £20!!

Bluemoon115 said:
Sod going to ASDA, I'll just be drunk before i'm setting off, my mate can make sure I get there, he didn't knwo what he was getting himself into when he accpeted his free ticket.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

(Hopes ASH-MCFC doesn't read this thread)

Unless I can persuade Ali to drive, I'll be sober
1228_sad_person_crying.gif

Bluebird1 said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Sod going to ASDA, I'll just be drunk before i'm setting off, my mate can make sure I get there, he didn't knwo what he was getting himself into when he accpeted his free ticket.

Your the one who got the tickets arn't you?

MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!

;-P

Bluemoon115 said:
Bluebird1 said:
Bluemoon115 said:

MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!

;-P

True! We must meet up at some point that night!

Bluebird1 said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Bluebird1 said:
Bluemoon115 said:

MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!

;-P

True! We must meet up at some point that night!
Yeh!

However, I've had a few of "my cocktails"* tonight, so it's probably not best to arrange anything right now.

*My cocktails consist of several spirits being poured into a galss with some lemonade.

True! We must meet up at some point that night![/quote]

Yeh!

However, I've had a few of "my cocktails"* tonight, so it's probably not best to arrange anything right now.

*My cocktails consist of several spirits being poured into a galss with some lemonade.[/quote]

Hehe sounds like fun. I've had a bottle of wine and I'm a tad drunk (doesn't take much).

Lightweight.

I've had this much *points to a point on the white rum bottle* and this much *points to a point on the Cointreau bottle* and I'm n.. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.