Last person post gets £20!!

Re: Last person post gets £20!!

THE TICKETS HAVE JUST ARRIVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ged, don't be so cheeky:-) Half of the headache is still from the fall I had last week (and no I hadn't had a drink, it was 6.30 in the morning lol)

Bluebird1 said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Alright - so exactly which of you so-called ITK bastards said Eto was signing,you lying vermin?
Oops,sorry,wrong forum - carry on folks...

PMSL. Morning Mr Fetlocks:-)

And a very good morning to you.
I've just spent a harrowing 5 minutes on the Transfer Forum.
Crikey - thats one scary place,full of mad,psychotic loons who could cause a riot in an empty room.
I received 2 death threats,one accused me of spilling his pint and another said I was eyeing up his bird.
I feel like a Vietnam vet.
I would rather walk around Hellmand Province in a rag shirt than go back there.

Bluebird1 said:
Alright - so exactly which of you so-called ITK bastards said Eto was signing,you lying vermin?

Crikey - thats one scary place,full of mad,psychotic loons who could cause a riot in an empty room.
I received 2 death threats,one accused me of spilling his pint and another said I was eyeing up his bird.
Don't know whether you are brave or just a lunatic ! Transfer forum *shivers down spine*

tueartsboots said:
Bluebird1 said:

Don't know whether you are brave or just a lunatic ! Transfer forum *shivers down spine*

Seriously mate its bizarre.
You could post something totally innocuous such as "City are great",and 4 posts later someone is threatening to kidnap your kids and set fire to your gran.
I very much hope these cloven-hoofs never discover "off topic",or we're doomed.

My grandads(RAG) 70th Birthday on wednesday and my sister had a bright idea of us chipping together for a utd shi
rt with owen on the back(my grandad has a dodgy knee aswell) anybody got any idea what number he is gonna be.

He is one of the decent utd fans that can see whats happening with us is a great thing and is worried what will happen this season never mind next.

PMSL. Morning Mr Fetlocks:-)[/quote]

I would rather walk around Hellmand Province in a rag shirt than go back there.[/quote]
Don't know whether you are brave or just a lunatic ! Transfer forum *shivers down spine*[/quote]

Seriously mate its bizarre.
You could post something totally innocuous such as "City are great",and 4 posts later someone is threatening to kidnap your kids and set fire to your gran.
I very much hope these cloven-hoofs never discover "off topic",or we're doomed.[/quote]

i know what you mean i mentioned something yesterday and about 3 people were straight in havin a dig. fair enough it was a bit off topic on the jt thread but they made up about 3 pages off argueing about it .....dont make sense

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.