Last person post gets £20!!

Re: Last person post gets £20!!

tueartsboots said:
Blue Smartie said:
You know if you dream about City players is it a sign of obsession? I had a dream about Ade last night... It was odd to say the least.
Please tell us more
Me, Ade, a bloke which looked like Sagna without the blonde bits and a women which acted like Adebayors support assistant (the types you see in primary schools) were all sat around the table. I was calmly filling out a survey type thing with simple words like "Striker" and "Injury" which had little answer bits next to them to write a name. Now for some reason I instantly knew these words represented "Who was the best striker on the SA tour?" and "Who is the most likely to course an injury", so I wrote down Adebayor and Zab.

Next thing I know Adebayor and this Sagna type bloke stop bickering and Ade puts down a orange crayon (which he was using to scribble on a bit of paper) and looks at the paper I'm doing. He then starts pissing himself laughing so I look down and my paper now reads "Most likely to chase a ball" so I'm sat there thinking I swear down that said "Striker". So I crossed him out and wrote Tevez.

Can't remember what happened then, more questions appeared which I filled out. The next bit I remember is me, Adebayor and this Sagna type bloke are in the street. Adebayor and 'Sagna' are arguing about something about a move. Ade waves bye to me, we wish each other good luck and he promised me if he scores against United he'll do a special celebration infront of Baconface. He whizzes off in his car (a range rover sport type thing) and Sagna tries to give chase in this little beetle type thing.

I'm left standing in the street, next thing I know I'm in a country lane with two mates playing a bit of football. Ball goes over a metal fence, I go over into the field. I can't climb back over, the farmer spots me. Legs it over with a rake.

Next thing I know I wake up with marks on my arm from "sleeping on them".

Re: Last person post gets £20!!

Blue Smartie said:
tueartsboots said:
Please tell us more
Me, Ade, a bloke which looked like Sagna without the blonde bits and a women which acted like Adebayors support assistant (the types you see in primary schools) were all sat around the table. I was calmly filling out a survey type thing with simple words like "Striker" and "Injury" which had little answer bits next to them to write a name. Now for some reason I instantly knew these words represented "Who was the best striker on the SA tour?" and "Who is the most likely to course an injury", so I wrote down Adebayor and Zab.

Next thing I know Adebayor and this Sagna type bloke stop bickering and Ade puts down a orange crayon (which he was using to scribble on a bit of paper) and looks at the paper I'm doing. He then starts pissing himself laughing so I look down and my paper now reads "Most likely to chase a ball" so I'm sat there thinking I swear down that said "Striker". So I crossed him out and wrote Tevez.

Can't remember what happened then, more questions appeared which I filled out. The next bit I remember is me, Adebayor and this Sagna type bloke are in the street. Adebayor and 'Sagna' are arguing about something about a move. Ade waves bye to me, we wish each other good luck and he promised me if he scores against United he'll do a special celebration infront of Baconface. He whizzes off in his car (a range rover sport type thing) and Sagna tries to give chase in this little beetle type thing.

I'm left standing in the street, next thing I know I'm in a country lane with two mates playing a bit of football. Ball goes over a metal fence, I go over into the field. I can't climb back over, the farmer spots me. Legs it over with a rake.

Next thing I know I wake up with marks on my arm from "sleeping on them".
Keep off the "mushrooms" !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.