Last person post gets £20!!

Re: Last person post gets £20!!

Morning all, tried to buy tickets for Celtic last night but wouldn't recognise my cutomer number and when I tried to reguster again it said I'm already registered. Phoned the ticket line and they said they had same problem so I've got to phone customer services today to get it sorted :-(. Hope to get tickets today for me and wifey and will be coming down on the train to hopefully have a few in the Shambles before the game.

blueinkwell said:
Morning all, tried to buy tickets for Celtic last night but wouldn't recognise my cutomer number and when I tried to reguster again it said I'm already registered. Phoned the ticket line and they said they had same problem so I've got to phone customer services today to get it sorted :-(. Hope to get tickets today for me and wifey and will be coming down on the train to hopefully have a few in the Shambles before the game.

Morning Ian. Hope you manage to get your tickets;-) Shambles first then Mary Ds, that'll be an experience for you lol!

Bluebird1 said:
blueinkwell said:

Morning Ian. Hope you manage to get your tickets;-) Shambles first then Mary Ds, that'll be an experience for you lol!
Not doing it now Sue, something has come up at home and I need to be there:-( and would have been expensive as £30 each on the train, I'll have to plan in advance next time and get cheaper train tickets.

blueinkwell said:
Bluebird1 said:
Not doing it now Sue, something has come up at home and I need to be there:-( and would have been expensive as £30 each on the train, I'll have to plan in advance next time and get cheaper train tickets.

What a shame. I'm sure there will be more Shambles get togethers though so you should be able to enjoy the madness!

No such luck ! We have mostly gone to Facebook, text or MSN as Mammutly and Bannned Tosspot are not happy ! Also all the wannabes that have come online this transfer window have kinda well, spoilt the forum.
Still waiting for a pic of your daughter so I can give her extra discount at UAL ! _Blues discount only !

Can't do pickies afraid. However flat hunting for next year in and around Bethnal green even though uni now moved to Shepherds Bush (she is dead chuffed about that not)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.