Last person post gets £20!!

Re: Last person post gets £20!!

blueinkwell said:
Bluebird1 said:
Morning Ian. Did you do anything while you were off? Any time off work is good lol.
Not if your wife drags you off shopping! Trafford Centre Monday, Lakeland Plastics Tuesday, set up new TV Wednesday :-), Kendal town centre Thursday and Friday had to do Tesco. But did get to watch lots of footy on TV Sat and Sun.

Busy week then, she's got you well trained! Up at Lowther Estate, Penrith in Sept to watch sheepdog trials, anywhere near you (not got atlas to hand!)?

Bluebird1 said:
blueinkwell said:
Not if your wife drags you off shopping! Trafford Centre Monday, Lakeland Plastics Tuesday, set up new TV Wednesday :-), Kendal town centre Thursday and Friday had to do Tesco. But did get to watch lots of footy on TV Sat and Sun.

Busy week then, she's got you well trained! Up at Lowther Estate, Penrith in Sept to watch sheepdog trials, anywhere near you (not got atlas to hand!)?

Sheepdog trials what a mad life you lead

Bluebird1 said:
blueinkwell said:

Bit north of me about an hours drive away. Nell not in the trials then?

blueinkwell said:
Bluebird1 said:
Bit north of me about an hours drive away. Nell not in the trials then?

No, I've never had a collie that works, shortage of sheep in Sale lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.