Last person post gets £20!!

Re: Last person post gets £20!!

Bluebird1 said:
happymoondays said:
Im in a wine club so does that make me posh'er than you?

Erm, I guess it does cos I'm not in one.
I'm in Virgin wine club Sue, put £40 per month into the wine bank and every three months they put £40 in. I spend my money on the wine auctions, usually get £90 -£100 worth of wine for £60 inc delivery (12 bottles so that £5 a bottle for good wine). then every six months I spend their £80 quid on a wine that I really like and effectively get £80 quids worth for nothing.

Re: Last person post gets £20!!

blueinkwell said:
Bluebird1 said:
Erm, I guess it does cos I'm not in one.
I'm in Virgin wine club Sue, put £40 per month into the wine bank and every three months they put £40 in. I spend my money on the wine auctions, usually get £90 -£100 worth of wine for £60 inc delivery (12 bottles so that £5 a bottle for good wine). then every six months I spend their £80 quid on a wine that I really like and effectively get £80 quids worth for nothing.

Im in laithwaites wine club, Premier member which means everytime we place an order we get 2 free bottles of the wine of the month. dont know how much each order cost because wifey sorts that out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.