Last person post gets £20!!

Re: Last person post gets £20!!

Right im logging off now and setting off for Gods country. Will see you all at shambles.

Toots give the cats a bit of extra food on friday morning because mutley wont be back till late on.

happymoondays said:
Right im logging off now and setting off for Gods country. Will see you all at shambles.

Toots give the cats a bit of extra food on friday morning because mutley wont be back till late on.

Will do our kid

Bluebird1 said:
Bloody hell, they're a whinging lot upstairs. Back down here now for some sanity!

Why they must be rags

tueartsboots said:
Bluebird1 said:
Well, City forum therefore City fans you would think but ... win=whinge, lose=whinge!
Just had a look, don't understand the need to moan so much

Well I'm happy anyway, we beat Barca and there's a Shambles and game on Saturday:-)

Oh and I've booked myself a few days in Scotland next weekend, I just need to find a pub up there that will show the Pompey game lol.

Need £20 towards it please.

Bluebird1 said:
tueartsboots said:
Just had a look, don't understand the need to moan so much

Well I'm happy anyway, we beat Barca and there's a Shambles and game on Saturday:-)

Oh and I've booked myself a few days in Scotland next weekend, I just need to find a pub up there that will show the Pompey game lol.

Need £20 towards it please.
Sorry Sue, I need all the £20s I can get, youngest son just passed his A levels and is off to Liverpool John Moores Uni in September, it's going to cost me a fortune.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.