Last person post gets £20!!

Re: Last person post gets £20!!

Bluebird1 said:
blueinkwell said:
Morning all have you kept the £20 safe for me?

Morning. No, Toots has got it so that he can buy lots of wine for me tomorrow:-)
Might have a glass or two myself while I watch the match if I can find a stream for the laptop. But have to go to a surprise party at 4:00pm so will miss the end :-(

blueinkwell said:
Bluebird1 said:
Morning. No, Toots has got it so that he can buy lots of wine for me tomorrow:-)
Might have a glass or two myself while I watch the match if I can find a stream for the laptop. But have to go to a surprise party at 4:00pm so will miss the end :-(

Check out the Matchday Forum upstairs, I'm pretty sure that Shadygiz will have put some links up. He's ever so kind like that:-)

Bluebird1 said:
blueinkwell said:

Check out the Matchday Forum upstairs, I'm pretty sure that Shadygiz will have put some links up. He's ever so kind like that:-)
Yes I usually pick one up from there, shady does a great job.

if I win the euromillions tonight i'll give everybody who posted on here 20 bob just to close the bastard thing down

sdavros said:
if I win the euromillions tonight i'll give everybody who posted on here 20 bob just to close the bastard thing down
nice try but you cant have the money

tueartsboots said:
sdavros said:
Ah dear sdavros, still as friendly and cheerful as ever !
he just needs £20 and wont admit it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.