Last person post gets £20!!

Re: Last person post gets £20!!

tueartsboots said:
Oi, out with Bimbobob, Biggsy1, Foxy, Prestwich_blue, Owain, Bugsyblue and still waiting on others to confirm at the Palace game tomoz, need it for headache tabs on Friday ! You bunch of theives !

Don't you oi me sunshine! P**s up artists convention is it?

* Big hugs *

Bluebird1 said:
tueartsboots said:
Oi, out with Bimbobob, Biggsy1, Foxy, Prestwich_blue, Owain, Bugsyblue and still waiting on others to confirm at the Palace game tomoz, need it for headache tabs on Friday ! You bunch of theives !

* Big hugs *
Meeting at 4pm so yes ! have told Bluejohn he's in for O/T as we meeting at wetherspoons PUBSSSSSS ! He reckons he has emailed them to make sure we are banned !!! Git !

Who are these interlopers BTW?

tueartsboots said:
Bluebird1 said:

* Big hugs *
Meeting at 4pm so yes ! have told Bluejohn he's in for O/T as we meeting at wetherspoons PUBSSSSSS ! He reckons he has emailed them to make sure we are banned !!! Git !

Who are these interlopers BTW?

Fancy telling him doh! I've got my friend and her son coming round to watch it with me. Going away early Fri so not much to drink for me:-(

Don't know who they are, they've just snuck in lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.