Last person post gets £20!!

Re: Last person post gets £20!!

Can I have the £20 to cheer me up? My new shirt arrived this morning and they spelt Bluebird as two words, got to go to the ground tomorrow after all to change it:-(

sorry sue you will just have to change to being blue bird
any how i just had tony book in the shop beat that then ??

bluetoby said:

That's cool. Did he buy any carpets? If so can I come with you when you fit them lol?

Bluebird1 said:
bluetoby said:

That's cool. Did he buy any carpets? If so can I come with you when you fit them lol?
should be fitting some for him next week but i am afraid that only time served fitters allowed
but he has been trying to get mr bell to attend a meeting for a while and hope that will be sorted soon.
also we are in same hotel in cookstown for the northern island do in a couple of weeks so that should be good

Bluebird1 said:
bluetoby said:

should be fitting some for him next week but i am afraid that only time served fitters allowed
but he has been trying to get mr bell to attend a meeting for a while and hope that will be sorted soon.
also we are in same hotel in cookstown for the northern island do in a couple of weeks so that should be good

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.