Last person post gets £20!!

Blue Mist said:
tueartsboots said:
You're just being silly now, this is a serious thread for serious people

ergh right. sorry I will go now, head hung in shame for lowering the tone of this thead, never to show my face again in this thread or Bluemoon.
I will just go out the door, walk down the road, into the park and lie under a bush until everybody has forgotten about my pathetic post and how it spoilt everything. Cancel everything, leavea note for the kids, daddy's not coming home, leave the wife a tenner so she can do the weekly shop I'll just go.

Now.

No dont stop me I'm going

I've gone.
LMAO!! comical

tueartsboots said:
AlanK said:
Me and the missus have just had a giggle at that, very funny...
Robbo, Blue mist deserves the £20 so he can buy a new coat and leave his kids £15 !!!!!
but if he lives under a bush, he will never know he's won.

I post the last post and if anyone post another post after my post there will be trouble. If you post a post before the after the last post the your post is the last post. So TB and Robbo can post posts all they want becasue i will post many post after the posts that have been posted.

Cosworth said:
I post the last post and if anyone post another post after my post there will be trouble. If you post a post before the after the last post the your post is the last post. So TB and Robbo can post posts all they want becasue i will post many post after the posts that have been posted.
goodpost.gif

Now do one ! ;-P

tueartsboots said:
Cosworth said:
goodpost.gif

Now do one ! ;-P
Slow hand...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.