Last person post gets £20!!

Look lads stop mesing about. The police and the mods are concerned that individuals will get injured whilst posting on this site due to the adverse weather conditions. You wouldn't go skating on a frozen lake would you ? No you wouldn't so for your sake no more posts................... and I don't want to see loads of people saying "ok fair do's" or "your right thanks for the info". It ends now or someone could get seriously injured. Goodnight

Blue Mist said:
Look lads stop mesing about. The police and the mods are concerned that individuals will get injured whilst posting on this site due to the adverse weather conditions. You wouldn't go skating on a frozen lake would you ? No you wouldn't so for your sake no more posts................... and I don't want to see loads of people saying "ok fair do's" or "your right thanks for the info". It ends now or someone could get seriously injured. Goodnight
Good to see you have a good regard for health and safety, however I've completed a risk assessment and have compiled a safe method of work so think I'll be OK posting.

Blue Mist said:
Lol ! Now bugger off, scaredy cat !

tueartsboots said:
Blue Mist said:
Lol ! Now bugger off, scaredy cat !

No won't can't make me so there meh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.