Last person post gets £20!!

tueartsboots said:
glen quagmire said:
No, Robbo, i'm not in the clique, don't want to be, never will be ok!

can i be in your clique?
No, you inbred halfwit ! ;D
of course your welcome

Cheers tuerts! Btw, we had a 'conversation' on here about me poisoning the neighbour's cats, as they were doing my head in shitting in my garden and pissing on my grass! i was thinking of doing it as i was getting so frustrated with it and i hate cats. just to update you, i didn't poison them and now have 2 of the little cheeky buggers myself!

P.s cats are cool.

glen quagmire said:
tueartsboots said:
No, you inbred halfwit ! ;D
of course your welcome

Cheers tuerts! Btw, we had a 'conversation' on here about me poisoning the neighbour's cats, as they were doing my head in shitting in my garden and pissing on my grass! i was thinking of doing it as i was getting so frustrated with it and i hate cats. just to update you, i didn't poison them and now have 2 of the little cheeky buggers myself!

P.s cats are cool.
*Scratches head*

where's my bloody money ??

-- Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:05 pm --

mone all mine, now piss off, just joking<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:06 pm --<br /><br />mine all mine now piss off. only joking

270913946_efa38ec3d8.jpg

.......*smiles softly, whilst reminiscing about forgotten times in which I used to spend hours on this thread doing didely squat*.........

ps can i have the £20
pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee.....

chav-ER-garry-dough said:
270913946_efa38ec3d8.jpg

.......*smiles softly, whilst reminiscing about forgotten times in which I used to spend hours on this thread doing didely squat*.........

ps can i have the £20

no

Someone has now mate.

ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:03 pm --<br /><br />
TOOTS said:
270913946_efa38ec3d8.jpg

ps can i have the £20

no

You told him.

Hi 5!

270913946_efa38ec3d8.jpg

ps can i have the £20

CHAVSTER!!!!!!!!!!! Hello stranger:-) Where've you been? No, on second thoughts, don't answer that!

Bluebird1 said:
270913946_efa38ec3d8.jpg

ps can i have the £20

CHAVSTER!!!!!!!!!!! Hello stranger:-) Where've you been? No, on second thoughts, don't answer that!

lol..... i guess life just took over, and so i could no longer afford to spend my spare time on here...*sad face*...but now that i've got a couple of weeks of work , maybe i can spend a little more time on here begging for that elusive £20....*happy face*.........lol i am soooooooooooooo immature.......

what about you.....what shenanigans have you and boots been up to???....No, on second thoughts, don't answer that!......only kidding!!!!!

;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.