Last person post gets £20!!

TOOTS said:
blueinkwell said:
I'll be watching it with wine in hand, taking Tuesday pm and Thursday off to watch the big mountain stages.

Good long race today with a hard Finnish will start to separate the men from the boys
Contador looked strong at the end gave Shleck a bit of a shock. Now where's my £20?

SouthStandLee said:
davymcfc said:
here is my rap to end all conversation and win me the 20 quid.

my name is davy but you can call me dave,
when i go drinkin i always have a rave,
with my 20 quid ill be buying champaign
and gettin to the airport to get in to my plane.
and ill be wearing a smart suit and stylish shades,
cos when im in spain ill be fighting off the babes,
ill be finding it hard to try and behave
beause i am the crazy mc dave!
RESPECT!

I actually think you should get the £20 for that lmao
cheers mate. you can be my right hand man in my posse.

trueblue09 said:
yeah a mod waits until they are in desperate need of £20, posts locks then demands £20 off OP.

sounds fair enough to me what they get for starting these!
Go and have a look at the first post and then for being stupid read the full thread

trueblue09 said:
blue John said:
Go and have a look at the first post and then for being stupid read the full thread

haha sorry i didnt see the bit at the bottom, and arent we mister glass is half empty this morning!

and i think 1500 or whatever pages it is before being corrected again is an example of what off topic is about. ABSOLUTLY FUCK ALL :D

Haha, sounds like the Transfer Forum but without the aggro and insults!

Bluebird1 said:
trueblue09 said:
haha sorry i didnt see the bit at the bottom, and arent we mister glass is half empty this morning!

and i think 1500 or whatever pages it is before being corrected again is an example of what off topic is about. ABSOLUTLY FUCK ALL :D

Haha, sounds like the Transfer Forum but without the aggro and insults![/quote]
Now that I do like

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.