Last person post gets £20!!

FuZzY said:
Bluebird1 said:
blueinkwell said:
Morning all.

Morning Ian, it's a wonderful day:-)

I don't know where you get the wonderful day from? Its Monday, Monday's aren't wonderful, they're crap! ;-)

Good Morning anyway! :-)

My brother had three heart attacks on Saturday night:-( He was being moved from intensive care to an ordinary ward last night so as Monday mornings go it's wonderful for me:-)

Ian knows about it through my Facebook page ...

Bluebird1 said:
FuZzY said:
Bluebird1 said:
Morning Ian, it's a wonderful day:-)

I don't know where you get the wonderful day from? Its Monday, Monday's aren't wonderful, they're crap! ;-)

My brother had three heart attacks on Saturday night:-( He was being moved from intensive care to an ordinary ward last night so as Monday mornings go it's wonderful for me:-)

Oh dear! Sorry to hear about that. Hope he is ok x

FuZzY said:
Bluebird1 said:
FuZzY said:

Thank you, they've said he should make a full recovery:-) Ian met him at the first Bluemoon party Nicki and I organised.

It's been a most bizarre weekend, one never to be repeated!!!

Bluebird1 said:
FuZzY said:
Bluebird1 said:

Thank you, they've said he should make a full recovery:-) Ian met him at the first Bluemoon party Nicki and I organised.

No it sounds like a horrible weekend. Glad to hear he is out of intensive care anyway.

Hope he makes a speedy recovery x

Bluebird1 said:
FuZzY said:
Bluebird1 said:

Glad He's making a good recovery Sue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.