Last person post gets £20!!

FuZzY said:
blueinkwell said:
Morning Di and Sue (you'll be here soon)
tueartsboots said:
They sure will. Morning Ian.

Good Morning to you both, and Sue who shall appear in about 15 minutes! :-)

31009.jpg

Roll on 2pm!!

Good morning all
weekend.jpg

wonder what kinkys doin these days should get him back in some capacity the mans a legend the most talented player i ever did see at maine road ,a testamonial perhaps he put bums onseats when we had the likes of edgehill etc playin for us,waddya think?p s 20 quid please

gray740 said:
wonder what kinkys doin these days should get him back in some capacity the mans a legend the most talented player i ever did see at maine road ,a testamonial perhaps he put bums onseats when we had the likes of edgehill etc playin for us,waddya think?p s 20 quid please
xxxx off

u2fme2 said:
gray740 said:
xxxx off
yeah xxxx off xxxx its my xxxxxxx £20 xxxxx

MATCITY said:
u2fme2 said:
gray740 said:
xxxx off
yeah xxxx off xxxx its my xxxxxxx £20 xxxxx
xxxx you xxx its mine nad will aways you little xxxxxx
and you can now xxxx my arzse

u2fme2 said:
gray740 said:
xxxx off
what talent you hold ,a modern day wordsmith how do you top that?
oh yeah and xxxxx yo mamma

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.