Last person post gets £20!!

tueartsboots said:
Junior only takes the piss cos we take the piss out of him. The gaffer is a spud and bares the brunt of piss takes.

I'd love to be able to rip the people I deal with on the phone at work but I'd be sacked. The final straw was "CAM ON TONEE POOLISS' RED & WHITE ARM-EYE!!!!" seconds after the match kicked off. We packed that place out for hours yet were still cunted off and made to feel unwelcome in the evening.

Do you still get free drinks?

peoffrey said:
tueartsboots said:
Junior only takes the piss cos we take the piss out of him. The gaffer is a spud and bares the brunt of piss takes.

I'd love to be able to rip the people I deal with on the phone at work but I'd be sacked. The final straw was "CAM ON TONEE POOLISS' RED & WHITE ARM-EYE!!!!" seconds after the match kicked off. We packed that place out for hours yet were still cunted off and made to feel unwelcome in the evening.

Do you still get free drinks?
Now and then, he's looking at doing some promotions for us but it's early days yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.