Last person post gets £20!!

Good Morning Blues!

Rag baiting day has started!! Oh what fun I'm having already and it's only early yet. ;-)

You see I only target the ones that I put on my little hit list. The ones that like to chirp and gloat. I don't know why they bother really because they know I will bide my time, and they don't like it. They get very upset with me!?! Some have learnt the lesson not to chirp anymore, best to stay quiet, but there's always the ones that don't. Oh dear, shame for those that won't learn to keep their trap shut isn't it! Hehehehehe!! ;-)

Have a good day all!

FuZzY said:
Good Morning Blues!

Rag baiting day has started!! Oh what fun I'm having already and it's only early yet. ;-)

You see I only target the ones that I put on my little hit list. The ones that like to chirp and gloat. I don't know why they bother really because they know I will bide my time, and they don't like it. They get very upset with me!?! Some have learnt the lesson not to chirp anymore, best to stay quiet, but there's always the ones that don't. Oh dear, shame for those that won't learn to keep their trap shut isn't it! Hehehehehe!! ;-)

Have a good day all!
Morning Di, enjoy the baiting :-)

blueinkwell said:
FuZzY said:
Good Morning Blues!

Have a good day all!
Morning Di, enjoy the baiting :-)

Morning both. Definitely have fun Di. I can't wait to get to work as one of the rags I work with has only just started talking to me after the Demolition Derby:-)

Oh I need the £20 for my next trip to Dipperland!

I love Fridays ...

BluebirdFriday.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.