Last person post gets £20!!

If I post something really, really offensive here then the thread would have to be taken offline. Granted I'd get banned, but would I still get the £20?

LeeOnePen said:
If I post something really, really offensive here then the thread would have to be taken offline. Granted I'd get banned, but would I still get the £20?
No

because i said so..

BlueTG said:
The Scarlet Pimpernel said:
Have you all heard the news - its now against bluemoon regulations to post on this thread......being so generous in spirit and all I thought I would let you all know ;) x
Thanks for the heads up mate!

Seriously now be careful....<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:20 pm --<br /><br />
Bluebird1 said:
Have you all heard the news - its now against bluemoon regulations to post on this thread......being so generous in spirit and all I thought I would let you all know ;) x

Very kind of you.

I am risking my neck here so take heed everyone.

BlueTG said:
Thanks for the heads up mate!

Seriously now be careful....
Once again, can't thank you enough

BlueTG said:
Seriously now be careful....

Never thought of myself as a martyr type before but come on, look after yourself now, no more fooling around on this thread.....the mods are closing in!!!
I will do, you take care too mate, youve been an absolute star, now watch out, Prestwich Blue (or some other moderator's name) is behind you!!

BlueTG said:
BlueTG said:

Never thought of myself as a martyr type before but come on, look after yourself now, no more fooling around on this thread.....the mods are closing in!!!
I will do, you take care too mate, youve been an absolute star, now watch out, Prestwich Blue (or some other moderator's name) is behind you!!

Your so ruddy bloody brave, I cannot say just how much I respect and admire your courage, keep up the good work Blue!

BlueTG said:

Your so ruddy bloody brave, I cannot say just how much I respect and admire your courage, keep up the good work Blue!

I'll be seeing Robbo on Thursday so I'll get the money from him then. In the meantime, you guys take care.

Bluebird1 said:
BlueTG said:

I'll be seeing Robbo on Thursday so I'll get the money from him then. In the meantime, you guys take care.

Careful bluebird.....dont want to see you getting banned....ps - ask Robbo to send us that note in the post will you ;)

BlueTG said:

How about to save both of our skins, we just leave it at this post (and as long as no other daring solider posts) I'll take the £20, and we'll split it 50/50? I promise..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.