Last person post gets £20!!

Cannot say too much....Gov watching this thread (looks over shoulder one way then the other)....nobody say a word, will let you all know when its safe to post here again, this includes you mods......its not safe I tell you...

Bluebird1 said:
squirtyflower said:
It was locked when you were in Lisbon and I collected the money, I told bluebird I'd do it before you went

You must have got the money from the Invisible Man then cos I got it from Robbo at Manchester airport!

Robbo must be a very rich man if he can afford to keep giving away all these £20.00 notes.

Bigg Bigg Blue said:
Bluebird1 said:
squirtyflower said:
It was locked when you were in Lisbon and I collected the money, I told bluebird I'd do it before you went

You must have got the money from the Invisible Man then cos I got it from Robbo at Manchester airport!

Robbo must be a very rich man if he can afford to keep giving away all these £20.00 notes.
She's fibbing
Robbo placed the money in a vault at Bluemoon Towers, I had the codes after being the last poster and so went in and collected the dosh, she's still empty handed

squirtyflower said:
Bigg Bigg Blue said:
Bluebird1 said:

She's fibbing
Robbo placed the money in a vault at Bluemoon Towers, I had the codes after being the last poster and so went in and collected the dosh, she's still empty handed

Well then, what DID she have in her hand??????

Bigg Bigg Blue said:
squirtyflower said:
Bigg Bigg Blue said:
She's fibbing

Her passport and tickets
She grips the furiously in fear of losing them, you know how the elderly get

squirtyflower said:
Bigg Bigg Blue said:
squirtyflower said:
She's fibbing

Her passport and tickets

Ouch. She will have something to say about that I think. ( Tin hat time for you I think )

Bigg Bigg Blue said:
squirtyflower said:
Bigg Bigg Blue said:
Her passport and tickets

Ouch. She will have something to say about that I think. ( Tin hat time for you I think )
I'll be fine provided I don't run into her at any games, she'll have forgotten by August

squirtyflower said:
Bigg Bigg Blue said:
squirtyflower said:
Her passport and tickets

I'll be fine provided I don't run into her at any games, she'll have forgotten by August

Has anyone actually met his challenge yet :p

Robbo must be a politician with his willingness to hand out money to some :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.