Last person post gets £20!!

Ok this thread started in 2009 the offer then was for £20.

What I want to know now with inflation etc over these last five years, are we now going to have to settle for £20 at todays rates which will be like receiving £15 back in the day, or is the offer going to take into account inflation so now the last one that posts gets say £25, or whatever the adjusted figure is!! Comprehend?

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:

What I want to know now with inflation etc over these last five years, are we now going to have to settle for £20 at todays rates which will be like receiving £15 back in the day, or is the offer going to take into account inflation so now the last one that posts gets say £25, or whatever the adjusted figure is!! Comprehend?
I'll have to work out the new value before I pick it up.

andyhinch said:
Mr Ed (The Stables) said:

I'll have to work out the new value before I pick it up.

I'll let you know where to drop it off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.