Last person post gets £20!!

Re: Last person post gets £20!!

tueartsboots said:
MattRGF said:
droylsdenblue said:
ps just booked for hamburg!

Enjoy your time here! :-)

not been since 85, i was 14 ! got a bollocking for knownig the reeperbahn by my teacher! was on exchange trip staying in Norderstadt about 18k out of hamburg !

and how did you know it?

tueartsboots said:
MattRGF said:
droylsdenblue said:

not been since 85, i was 14 ! got a bollocking for knownig the reeperbahn by my teacher! was on exchange trip staying in Norderstadt about 18k out of hamburg !

hehe, I bet the bollocking was worth it though! :-D

Did you speak any German when you were here?

MattRGF said:
tueartsboots said:
MattRGF said:
droylsdenblue said:

hehe, I bet the bollocking was worth it though! :-D

Did you speak any German when you were here?

Only Deutsch I know is ashweg(Sorry if incorrect spelling) und Ich bin ein englander, can order zwei bier, bitte und ein fish mac und grossen frites,bitte !
Also been to Brugen, stayed at RAF base there and travelled around Cologne, Dusseldorf, Lubeck and countless other places I can't recall.

Droylsden, I knew of the reeperbahn er er I can't remember, maybe me Dad told me !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.