Last person post gets £20!!

Re: Last person post gets £20!!

Who did not turn up for the game yesterday you have to guess i will give you a clue it starts with happy and ends in moon days bet he saw the rag game you just cant tell with somepeople

TOOTS said:
Who did not turn up for the game yesterday you have to guess i will give you a clue it starts with happy and ends in moon days bet he saw the rag game you just cant tell with somepeople

You only watched it in the pub anyway, and i watched it online because i left my phone charger at work, it went flat and you never thought to ring my house phone when my mobile was turned off to let me know it was on in the pub.

happymoondays said:
TOOTS said:

You only watched it in the pub anyway, and i watched it online because i left my phone charger at work, it went flat and you never thought to ring my house phone when my mobile was turned off to let me know it was on in the pub.

You were in the garden cutting grass and calling all your rag mates about the price of prawn sandwich's

TOOTS said:
happymoondays said:
TOOTS said:

You were in the garden cutting grass and calling all your rag mates about the price of prawn sandwich's

Now now, children. Do we need to seperate you two?

tueartsboots said:
TOOTS said:
happymoondays said:
TOOTS said:

Now now, children. Do we need to seperate you two?
It's not me it's him not turning up and turnin his phone off

tueartsboots said:
TOOTS said:
tueartsboots said:
TOOTS, say you are sorry and then go give moondays a cuddle
I will give him one of my man hug's

Awww I knew you two had a "special" manly relationship !
Oh yes a love hate relationship i love myself and he hates me for it
how's the Hol's going you off down pub later

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.