Last person post gets £20!!

Re: Last person post gets £20!!

tueartsboots said:
Mrs TB is taking a couple of days off to make easter w/e a long one. Had looked at going to Leicester but think we will stay in London and go to St Pauls, the Tate, Tower etc. Not done these things together.

how far is the imperial war museum from you?

droylsdenblue said:
tueartsboots said:
Mrs TB is taking a couple of days off to make easter w/e a long one. Had looked at going to Leicester but think we will stay in London and go to St Pauls, the Tate, Tower etc. Not done these things together.

how far is the imperial war museum from you?
Takes about 35 mins to get there, Near Elephant & Castle. I work about three minutes from it ! Might be heading there tomorrow

It may be awhile before we hear from Happymoondays he's got his pc in bit's on his desk

I suspect not he probably had a nice oven bottomed muffin and went looking for some chips.

Im back guys. PC`s back together now, the fan was clogged up with dust, sounded like a plane taking off earlier.

tueartsboots said:
happymoondays said:
Im back guys. PC`s back together now, the fan was clogged up with dust, sounded like a plane taking off earlier.
Did we want you back ? ;-))
Yes the more the merrier

tueartsboots said:
happymoondays said:
Did we want you back ? ;-))

Of course you do. its always gonna be my £20

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.